Monday, June 18, 2007

entre6 Diploma drip

week10 textblog entry6 (This is a article that replace my dip trip)


My Saturdays almost are almost same all the time, I get up about 8,30am in the morning and server some breakfast, then go out for a walk with my wife or only my self, I never feel bored when strive at one tree hill, I always impressed by the beautiful view. Quit environment and fresh air. About 10am I usually spent time at home with my daughters, I have two daughters one is 14 years old another is nearly 3 years old, so I spend my most time with them at this time, it is really lot of fun at this time. After lunch, my wife looks after my young daughter to have a nap and I prepare my gears to go swimming, in the swimming pool I normally swim about 1 km distance and steam ralaxation.then go home. Like most days after dinner I watch TV with family for a while, then talking or on Internet or reading or watch DVD etc.

No comments: